Or maybe I'm lazy. I bet, you would say that if you knew how many Memes are sleeping in my Draft now- waiting to develop fungus.
Anyway, I'm going to do an old Meme which I should have done a long time ago. If I'm not mistaken, my friend Grace tagged me to do this one - and then maybe Melanie, too.
It's the 7-random-things- about-my-son Meme.
- Any cook would love to have Matt as a guest because he is not a picky eater – except for ice cream. Ha! No kidding. It’s not uncommon to hear him say (verbatim) “Mama, I want more rice and fish.” "More juice." "More crackers." And hear him plead, “Please, some more.” He thinks ampalaya (bitter gourd) is “yummy.”
- He easily gets bored with some toys. He wants the real thing. Real PC. Real tools. And gets his kicks breaking them. His favorite fishing set which my cousin got for his 2nd birthday lasted for few hours only. Maybe two hours.
- He loves to drive his leg-powered car fast – until it crashes on the doors or the walls. Crashing is so fun for him. I'm really inclined to think that he's inlove with the walls because of the times you'd see him "kissing the walls" -albeit unceremoniously. I hope he gets over this fascination soon.
- He always tells me I love you. Also, “I’m sorry” and “It’s okay Mama.” He really is a sweet child. Sometimes, he tells me “I love you” and “Go away” - all in one breath.
- Really, he is so so sweet that he thinks Mama loves it if he pinches her nose or cheeks, or kicks or walks on Mama while she sleeps.
- He doesn’t like to see me leave the house and is usually in tears everytime I leave for work-without him. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I have a mean bodyguard who cannot be at peace unless he “drives” me to work and drops me by the office door. When I hide and he sees me, he’d always say (verbatim), “I thought Mama working in the office.” Heart-wrenching, I know.
- Matt loves to play the flag game. He can identify more than 15 flags.