Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Meme Me

What are you wearing right now? Pants and shirt

What is right next to you? My phone

What was the last thing you ate? Empanada

Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? Anywhere as long as I'm having it with my husband

How is the weather right now? Sunny

What did you do last night? I slept and surfed the net

Who is the person you talk to the most on the phone? My husband

How are you today? I'm feeling great

Height? 4'11

Do you wear contacts? No

Do you have siblings? If yes, how many? Yes I have 4.


How do you see yourself in 5 years from now? More successful and happier as a bee

What are your goals right now? To be where God wants me to be.

Who are the funniest people you know? My husband and some friends.

Are you too shy to ask someone out? Maybe.

If you could change your name what would it be? No I wouldn't want that. Once is enough (change by marriage)

Worst sickness you ever had? None, thanks God!

What is your first daughter’s name going to be? Will have to think and decide on that.

What is your first son’s name going to be? I already have a son and one of his names is Matt.

Do you like scary or happy movies better? Definitely, happy


Who is the fastest to respond to your tags? Not sure.

Your Location? Workplace

Memory you would like to forget? None but ask me later and I might change my mind.

Last time you cried: A month or two ago.

Last time you laughed: A couple of hours ago.

Tomorrow’s Agenda: Sleep

Ironic thing: That some things are hard to forget -and others which are more important are easily forgotten.

Longest Relationship: Hubster

Best Relationship: My Kid

Worst Relationship: My Kid

Person who makes you smile: There's not just one...

Person who makes you wanna puke: Make it persons. Some government officials.

Favorite person at work: My computer

Crush: Wentworth Miller, Brad Pitt and my husband.


ON GUYS, FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT (for girls only)

Boxers or briefs: Boxer briefs - it's a cross of the two and I buy this for the Hubster always.

Tall or short: Tall

Six pack or muscular arms: Muscular arms.

Good or bad guy: Good guy. But there was a time when I used to get attracted to bad guys.

Tan or fair: Either

Stubble or neatly shaved: Neatly shaved

Rugged or sporty: Sporty

Studly or cutie: Both

Shy or outgoing: Both

post signature

No comments:

 


>