Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #9


fridayfillin.gif


1. Follow the husband! *Whaaaat? I can't hear you.*


2. Money is something I always take with me on vacation. *There's always souvenirs to buy*


3. To achieve your goals, you must plan and act on the plan. *I believe in prayers, too*


4. A little of my plain and boring simple life is something I'd like you to know about me.


5. I have a wonderful family. *I wonder if they can say that about me*


6. Love floats. *owwws*


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to coming home and having my son in my arms, tomorrow my plans include bumming around and Sunday, I want to get enough rest!

post signature

No comments:

 


>