Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #7


#92

1. October 2008 will soon become a history..

2. Mosquitoes scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's called FALL because of that.

4. My favorite horror movie is Mickey's Christmas Carol because it's the only scary movie I can watch over and over again. Oh ya, my mistake- it's not a scary movie but I'm driving home a message. :-)

5. Vacations = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night when the kid went to the forest...yaddi, yadda. It's one of those impromptu bedtime stories I tell to my son.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my kid and Sunday, I want to spend more time with him!

post signature

No comments:

 


>