Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Britney's Womanizer Vid

Have you seen it?

I have seen it last week - thanks to an officemate. :-)

So Mama Britney is definitely back with a super duper teasing video. Much leaner, I think she looks better on-screen now. I'm not much a fan though.

In the video, La Bambi Britney plays sexier roles of your dreams i.e an officegirl who lapdances her way to your heart, a waitress who can give "other services..." To be honest, I'm not really too impressed except that I believe she looks better there. BUT my male officemates thought she's sexier and hotter than ever!

post signature

No comments:

 


>