Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

So high with being low

I was not promoted this year. In my company, we call it upgrade. Different terms but it means the same thing: a raise in the monthly salary.

To say the least, I am disappointed. Of course! I have given my best shot in everything and performed what was required of me by my boss. When I learned of the yearly appraisal result, I did not cry. I have not cried. Nearly but did not.

With this latest development in my career, I am not so motivated to carry on with my work. I don't even want to take my driving accreditation. And I think , I am giving everybody in the office a hard time, especially my boss.

I wanted to give this up. And if only I have other means to support my family. Even wanted to apply for work abroad, or be an immigrant somewhere. I am still trying to find a little inspiration to work hard, I hope I can find it. Because right now, I feel so tired, so angry and so hurt.

My husband tried to motivate me, with a little success.. But I am trying. Everyday, I am trying to debrief myself that life isn't just about careers, a raise in salary, a promotion. And that there's more to life than wallowing in the sea of bitterness.

No comments:

 


>