Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Easy Win By Pacquiao

Oh I know. I know others are already posting about this very same topic but being a big Pacquiao fan, I can't help but blog about the Pacman-Hatton that has just recently concluded (like a couple of minutes ago! hehe).

It all seemed unreal but at Round 2, Pacman cleverly and officially brought Hatton down! *big grin*

I was honestly surprised as I had high expectations of Hatton prior to the fight. But sadly, he didn't deliver the punches that I (and maybe Pacman) had expected. His lack of performance was really unexpected and that at the early part of the fight, somehow I already knew who'd win it.

But what a win! Congrats to Pacquiao and his team.

post signature

No comments:

 


>