Saturday 9: The First Apartment
1. Where had you moved from?
2. Describe your first apartment.
It's a two-story wooden-concrete structure with a little veranda. I was living with 3 other girls. I remember that there's a little space at the back (where we do our laundry) where you can see the sunrise.
3. How old were you when you had your apartment?
I was 21. I celebrated my 22nd birthday there. It the most fun birthday party I ever had!
4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more.
I did. The other one is my close friend and classmate in college. The two other girls are reviewees, too. Sadly, among the 4 of us, 1 flunked the Board Exam. I haven't heard anything of her eversince.
5. What was your place of employment then?
6. How were you finances at the time?
I was dependent of my parent the whole time I was reviewing for the Board. What a shame! BUT I really had no time to take a part-time job because I was reviewing full-time and the schedule was pretty hectic.
7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there.
None. I. swear. I was unattached then :-)
8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.)
9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there?