Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Just Updating

I am so NOT busy.

I have plenty of time to spare to update my blogs...if I want to... but I'm so feeling LAZY.

Must be weather. It's dreary at my end. Or must be the flood (I thought I won't be able to get back home yesterday. It rained nonstop the whole day yesterday and the city's flooded like you couldn't imagine -it's actually in the news!). Yup, that must be it, the flood must have erased everything I wanted to write. (?!)

So maybe next time then. Or maybe in the coming days I have better things to blog about. :-)


post signature

1 comment:

Sreisaat said...

Zam, happy new year!
I missed your posts but bear in mind that I come here from time to time to peek at your posts. How are you and your family?

 


>