Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Entertainment Meme


Cartoon when you were a kid: Tom and Jerry


Disney movie: I have a kid so tell me about it, I'm watching Disney movies at home always.


Last movie you saw at the theaters: It's a Brad Pitt movie, I'm sure. Mr and Mrs Smith, I think. I rarely go out now. I watch movies in the office or at home!


Last movie you rented: Can't remember. That was ages ago!


Last CD bought: Make it DVD. It's the Avatar.


Next CD to buy: SpongeBob Square Pants


Band: Savage Garden, Aerosmith, Linkin Park, Evanescence...a lot!


Favorite Actress: Demi Moore, Julia Roberts, Reese Witherspoon, Meg Ryan, Calista Flockhart


Favorite Actor: Denzel Washington, Robert Redford, George Clooney, Russel Crowe, Bruce Willis, Wentworth Miller, Brad Pitt


Favorite Male singer: right now they would be: Josh Groban, Robbie Williams, Bryan Adams, Kenny Rogers


Favorite Female Singer: Vonda Shepard, Sheryl Crow, Sarah Mclachlan, Natasha Bedingfield, Charice Pempengco

Favorite song at the moment: Home by Chris Daughtry

Worst song right now: Some I'm not sure of the titles

Song with the most meaning: Angels

post signature

No comments:

 


>