Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Saturday 9: Time Has Come Today

Saturday 9: Time Has Come Today


1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?

Depends if I'm busy or not. Working or not. But usually I try to do it in the morning (although today I'm doing at at 10PM!).


2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?

Working.


3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?

Sleeping. Or making my son sleep. *smile*


4. What is your most frequent activity online?

Blogging and reading blogs, the news or tutorials.


5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?

When the hubster is home, the days seem to fly by!


6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?

I don't think that has something to do with age. For me, it has something to do with my activities. The clock seems to run faster when I'm too busy and pre-occupied to even check the time!


7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?

Bum around. Sit and think of what to do next (ironic!).


8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?

I haven't been alone for the longest time! With a kid at home, how can I be alone? *chuckle*
Would I like it to be more or less? I dunno. I'm sure I'd miss my son too much I'd end up crying rivers of tears (like what happened before when I was sent away for a company-sponsored training). But it's also good to really have few minutes just for myself every day.


9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?

Shoot pictures (but an hour wouldn't be enough!)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it true for some reason when the hubby are home the time goes by flying

 


>