Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Better

I’m feeling better by the day. Thanks God again. I hope to be able to hold my son before this week ends. I missed holding him close.

These days, I can barely stay for 3mins in our room so as to protect my son. I choose to. And even if I linger for a little longer, mother sends me away if I stayed longer than 3mins.

This evening, I peeked inside our room to see what he’s doing. Playing, with Nanay. With my mother’s command, I retreated from our room. But Matt cried. I came back and gently told him not to cry because Mama is going out to clean his bottles. Hours later, I got back to say my quick goodnight before he can doze off to sleep.

No comments:

 


>