Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Changeling

I saw the movie Changeling, which stars Angelina Jolie, last night and I couldn't help but shed tears. I actually thought I won't do that but down at the end, in the scene where another lost boy who was found was interrogated, hearing the boy say "I miss my Mom, I miss home" got really to me.


This is a late blurb but I gotta say I love the film. Every mother should watch this one. I love the story, setting and costumes - although I can't help but notice that Christine Collins (Angelina) wore the same coat after 5 or so years. A movie about love, hope, courage, friendship and motherhood, I think Changeling, based on a true story, is one of the brilliant movies Angelina has made.

Read the plot from here.

post signature

No comments:

 


>