Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Recycle: Tissue Box

We've accumulated lots of empty boxes of these lately - because I've been crying lots. But really it's actually my nose that's been "crying" lots. Icky! I know.

And then Matt discovered the joys of tissue shredding playing.

So anyway, this put me into wondering what I'm going to do with them.

Few maneuvers with a pair of scissors and ...


...I turned one into my son's socks box/dispenser.



As for the rest of the boxes, I'm still trying to figure out what to do with them. :-D.

post signature

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Sinisipon ka ba Zen, get well soon. One thing I have notice is your mats, cute nyan with different colors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating in this week's Carnival of Family Life, hosted by Adventures in Juggling. Be sure to visit on Monday and check out some of the other wonderful entries!

JHS
Colloquium

Melanie said...

I also put plastic bags into the tissue boxes Hailey has emptied. I reuse the plastic bags for garbage bags- so I keep a tissue box full of them under my sink in my kitchen.

 


>