If I am MIA here, I might be tapping the keyboard at MaKiMeJi. Come join us there.
Monday, April 28, 2008
Tagged by Maiylah:
THINK BACK TO 4th year high school… Let’s see how much you remember and how much you regret..
What section were you?
My section was... it was... *throat clearing* Okay, I give up, I forgot! But I believe there was no 1st or second section in our batch. There are only 2 sections in each year in my HS during my time.
Who were your seatmates?
For sure, they are my friends - Switenia, Charmi...
Still remember your english teacher?
Sure, let's call her Mrs AA. (I do know her complete name just don't want to put it here.)
What was your first class?
First class? I cannot remember. *I'm really so good at remembering!* Lol
Made friends to the lower years?
Yes, I did.
How was your class schedule?
I guess it's okay because I survived. :-)
Made any enemies?
Yes, but I believe not for long. We eventually became friends.
Who was your favorite teacher(s)???
My English teacher
What sport did you play?
I played soccer passionately for a time (PE...but was it in 3rd year? Hehe) but didn't play in any varsity or something like that.
Were you a party animal?
Then? I think not - it's only after College graduation and I was working away from home that I became that. It's just a phase. But now, I'm back to my old boring self. :-)
Were you well known in your school?
Not sure. Maybe - because I was a PMT (Philippine Military Training) Officer and a writer in the School paper.
Did you get suspended/expelled?
Can you sing the alma mater?
Maybe. Few lines.
What was your favorite subject?
English and the Math
Did you go to the dances?
Umm, yes. Proms.
Where did you go most often during breaks?
The school cafeteria.
What did you do on the last day of school?
I cannot remember. Maybe we partay-ed!
If you want to do this, just copy and fire away.
Visit more Meme Monday participants here.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Name something you would categorize as weird.
Being in two places at one time . Yes simulatenously.
What color was the last piece of food you ate?
Green (bittergourd) and brownish (meat)
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy being alone?
But I really wouldn't want to be all alone in this world -or in my life. That would be so sad.
Fill in the blank: I will _________ vote for ___________ in _______.
I will ask you to vote for ME in the Pinoy Idol -Bathroom Edition.
Describe your sleeping habits.
I can sleep anytime and anywhere. I am an early sleeper - before motherhood and blogging found me.
Penned by ZAM at 4:42 AM
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Kung naka akyat kayo sa observation deck ng Chocolate Hills, tiyak na pamilyar sa inyo ito. Eto ang posteng may mensaheng nakakaiyak ng tamtaks.
Translation: This may look familiar to you. Taken at the observation deck of the Chocolate Hills. Peace!
(Will also be posting this photo for this week's Photohunt in my other blog)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Got this tag from Maiylah.
This is another of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!
BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava’s Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life, Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, My Wanderings, Picture Clusters, Maiylah’s Snippets, Makiko, Makimeji, VERB, YOUR LINK(S) HERE,
Sunday, April 20, 2008
But I too like Mariah. It's rather the "generic" liking. Who wouldn't, anyway? Just look at her. Look at how sexy and gorgeous she is. Or just listen to her. Listen to her belt Emotions (shocking, but I try to sing that with the videoke at home) or Hero or Vision of Love or I Thank God I Found You (which is one of my favorite Mariah songs). But the one thing really that appeals to me more about Mariah is that distinct singing style that perfectly suits her powerful voice. Without looking at the screen, or seeing it’s her singing, you can be sure it’s her. That. distinct. voice. of. hers. is. unmistakable.
And I brought home the unmistakable yesterday. I gave my sister this treasure. It's a sneak preview to that new album E=MC2 and her exclusive interview. (Actually, I was making amends because few weeks ago, my son tore the cover of one from her collection of Mariah's DVDs. Had my adorable Matt known that that was sexy Mariah in a flimsy attire, I’m sure he’d have kept the cover (wink!). But he’s just a kid who knows that papers are meant for tearing).
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Name a color you find soothing.
Green -and my one of my favorite (this blog's a dead giveaway)
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Friday, April 18, 2008
Waaaa! Nde ako nakahanda ngayon (palagi naman talaga akong nde handa a!). Pero maykukunan sana ako para sa tema ngayong Huwebes, kaso lang wala ng oras. So ngayon naghanap ako ng naghanap sa photobucket kung may litrato ba dun na angkop sa tema.
Eto lang yong nakita ko na malapit-lapit dun sa apat na kanto, kaya pagpasensyahan nyo na. :-)
I hope this one suits the theme.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
My other WW entry is right here.
For those who asked the "where", this was taken in Marienplatz, Munich. This shot is courtesy of someone dear to me who's currently in the area.
In all of these I'm just wondering how safe your informations are with them.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Or maybe I'm lazy. I bet, you would say that if you knew how many Memes are sleeping in my Draft now- waiting to develop fungus.
Anyway, I'm going to do an old Meme which I should have done a long time ago. If I'm not mistaken, my friend Grace tagged me to do this one - and then maybe Melanie, too.
It's the 7-random-things- about-my-son Meme.
- Any cook would love to have Matt as a guest because he is not a picky eater – except for ice cream. Ha! No kidding. It’s not uncommon to hear him say (verbatim) “Mama, I want more rice and fish.” "More juice." "More crackers." And hear him plead, “Please, some more.” He thinks ampalaya (bitter gourd) is “yummy.”
- He easily gets bored with some toys. He wants the real thing. Real PC. Real tools. And gets his kicks breaking them. His favorite fishing set which my cousin got for his 2nd birthday lasted for few hours only. Maybe two hours.
- He loves to drive his leg-powered car fast – until it crashes on the doors or the walls. Crashing is so fun for him. I'm really inclined to think that he's inlove with the walls because of the times you'd see him "kissing the walls" -albeit unceremoniously. I hope he gets over this fascination soon.
- He always tells me I love you. Also, “I’m sorry” and “It’s okay Mama.” He really is a sweet child. Sometimes, he tells me “I love you” and “Go away” - all in one breath.
- Really, he is so so sweet that he thinks Mama loves it if he pinches her nose or cheeks, or kicks or walks on Mama while she sleeps.
- He doesn’t like to see me leave the house and is usually in tears everytime I leave for work-without him. Yes, ladies and gentleman, I have a mean bodyguard who cannot be at peace unless he “drives” me to work and drops me by the office door. When I hide and he sees me, he’d always say (verbatim), “I thought Mama working in the office.” Heart-wrenching, I know.
- Matt loves to play the flag game. He can identify more than 15 flags.
Monday, April 14, 2008
2 tetra packs 250ml All Purpose Cream
250 ml condensed milk
2 packs Graham Crackers (large) - depends on how many layers you want
1 kg ripe mangoes
1. Slice ripe mangoes thinly.
2. Add condensed milk and all-purpose cream to the sliced mangoes.
3. Lay the bottom of a pan with Graham crackers.
4. Distribute mixture of cream and mangoes over the crackers.
5. Repeat 3 and 4 until you've reached your desired layers.
6. Chill until frozen. Serve
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Ah. Nostalgia. Sweet nostalgia. Writing about it makes me feel real good - it brings back wonderful memories.
I still listen to Sheryl from my iPod. And croon her If It Makes You Happy often (yup, bathroom concerts). I know I’d still listen to her ten years from now.
And the good news is she’s back with the album Detours. Yes, after her album Wildflower which was released in the last quarter of 2005 and her fight against cancer, she’s back with an album! Oh yeah! I have not bought a copy yet but I heard it’s doing good in the Billboard Chart. It‘s now down to the 80s (89 actually) but it reached position 2 as its peak.
Interested? Best-est news is, you can check her perform tracks from her Detours album here. There’s even an interview courtesy of Soundcheck (thanks guys!) I saw it. I love it. And I’ll watch it again tonight.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Ang litratong ito ay kuha ko sa Ysalina Bridge, Cagayan de Oro City (malapit sa CDO Cathedral) nung isang taon.
Tatsulok na buntings na sinasabit pagpiyesta. Tatsulok na steel support ng bridge. Tatsulok na shadows :-)
These are triangular buntings, steel support... and added as an afterthought, shadows. :-)
And yes, I really don’t buy him much clothing because there are always family member who shower him with clothes as if there’s no tomorrow. And then he also receives a lot of hand-me- downs (that don’t look hand-me-down at all) from his cousins. So I rarely buy –except when really needed or really tempted.
Now speaking of temptation, look at these cute baby clothes at Sand Couture. Lovely right? The store is on sale and you can save up to 90%. Also, they offer free shipping for purchases over $75.
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
I was deciding which course to take with this book review...but decided to do a different review.
Title : After The Leaves Fall
Author : Nicole Baart
It was a sweet and touching moment and I just love it.
It's payback, pay-it-forward time! I know it took me ages to pass this on but finally, I'm pulling myself together to have this done now.
Thanks guys for the love blings you've given me. I truly appreciate it.
I'm sharing these to these wonderful bloggers: Grace, Ana and Bobbie.
I'm sharing these to these wonderful bloggers: Pam, Regina, ZJ and Storyteller
I'm sharing these to these wonderful bloggers: Liza, Melanie, Sandee, Maiylah and Chuck
Now for the tag. This one I got from Liza.
1. Momhood Moments 2. Business Mars 3. Princezz 4. Princess 5. Cecil 6. Ron & Cecil 7. Pinay Mommy Online 8 OnlineBiz and Resources 9 A Simple life 10 - moms…..check nyo 11 Mommy’s Little Corner 12 Random Thoughts 13 Paradigm 14 See Me For What You Will 15 Pamp’s Blog Corner 16 - Pampered 17 - HappyHeart 18 Qtcotzkie and Baby 19 A Sorta Fairytale 20 tragicseven 21 - Listen to the Beat! 22 Just Saying 23 Tipsy Tips 24 Different Angles 25 Delicious Corner 26 I Care 27 Blog Blag Blog 28 Daily List 29 Life’s Journey 30 Welcome to my Crib 31 A Daily Walk With Bill & Gina 32 Me,Myself + 2 33 Fun.Fierce.Fabulous 34 Mike 35 BerryScrappy 36 BloggerHappy 37 - My Planet Purple 38 - Our Journey to Life 39 - Princess Bela 40 - Kaptyurd by Howell 41 - Random Thoughts 42 - My Colorful World 43- Life's Impression 44- My so called life 45- VErb 46-Your Link Here! ^_^
I'm not tagging anyone but if you want to hop in, you're all welcome.
Saturday, April 05, 2008
Thanks Campbell -and thanks Elina.
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
Zwany. That was the first that came to my mind. Its color would be yellow. And it wouldn't have lots of petals - maybe just 6 to 8 on the average. It only blooms during full moon (hahah! I can't resist to add this detail). It all speaks of Zenaida-ness. Of me. Zany -
and then I am thinking loony too.
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?
9. If I had my way, it would be clean like the way I wanted my room to be. Ours is a mess now.I Pieces of clothings. Foot wears. Empty bottles. I want this eliminated or kept at minimum. I vacuum our car once a month (which reminds me it's time already) but given enough time, I want to do it every week.
How do you feel about poetry?
Love it. I used to write poems. I have few notebooks full of it. Some were published in College papers. And I have one which my sister painted on a board. I don't know where it is now. But I haven't written poems for quite sometime. I'd love to do it again as mental exercise.
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
The last thing is a gift pack from Campbell's which I received last night. Will be posting a picture of it soon.
Friday, April 04, 2008
|1. Pinay Mommy Online|
12. Travelling Strega
13. Sexy n Healthy
15. mama meji
18. tips and tricks
19. Do You Want To Chillout?
20. How to Write an Essay
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
I copied this meme a week or weeks ago - couldn't remember and wanted to do this. Or was I tagged to do this? Argh! But if I was, forgive me for forgetting.
This is how it works:
1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Just list 10 things that won’t likely ever come out of your mouth.
3. High-five (or ‘tag’) any amount of people to do the same on their blog.
4. Then come back here to Lifesong and let me know that you did it.
So, here are 10 things you will never hear me say:
- I hate you. I hate your guts.
- I'm an atheist.
- Wow, that's a cute dress. Can you buy it for me?
- I'm going to withdraw some money to buy that watch now.
- Can I have some Coke please?
- It's okay to do drugs when you're young.
- Abortion is an option.
- F-word you.
- I love to be in GMA's shoes.
Please drop by LivinWithMe for more Meme Monday participants.